WCRA RACE # 5 Sunday October 2, 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on you MOD VP guys .....

Its on the entry form.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Norm , any chance you guys could add MOD-VP if I can get the other guys in ? I think we had 6 last race and Randy should have his done by then too.

Let me know, and I will get the others going ....

Andy
ANY class that puts together three boats can enter, (as always). Let me know when they are ready to enter and what class.

Yeah my bad , its on the entry - I missed it.

I know them Vision boys are ready, cause they smoked us last race :huh:

Coulhane ?

Mic ?

Premo ? you gonna be done ?

Randy, I just realized Im loosing my pit man btw- or do I get to drive the new boat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andy

Im IN - We just need the rest of the of the girls to step in ;)

Lets here it -

Mic ?

Mike C ?

Mr.Mason ?

The Vision crew ?

Sign em up guys, lets show em what fun we can have cheap :p

Andy

That's ridiculous to have to have 3 boats "come to you" so you will put the class on the flyer. If any class has been offered in past races in 2011 and points were awarded in that class...it is supposed to be listed/offered on the flyer. I don't see how it is a problem to just list a class on the flyer, whether it makes or not...I mean really... are you kidding ?

Let's be a team player here.

The Tampa Model Boat Club have decided to move the October 2, 2011 WCRA race until Sunday November 27, 2011. Anyone who pre paid to enter and will not be able to attend the new date will be compensated accordingly.

Thank You.

"Houston, we have a problem" ....Norm, give me a call.

The Tampa Model Boat Club have decided to move the October 2, 2011 WCRA race until Sunday November 27, 2011. Anyone who pre paid to enter and will not be able to attend the new date will be compensated accordingly.

Thank You.

Norm

There is a WCRA race scheduled at at Dover on Nov 6 as well as a STRA race at Dover on Nov 19-20. Also your 1st Annual Florida Unlimited race is already scheduled for Nov 26

The schedule for the rest of this year is;

1, October 15 D3 Melbourne

2, October 21 Tampa Gas Masters

3, November 6 Dover WCRA #6

4, November 12 D3 Miami

5, November 19 Dover STRA

6, November 26 Tampa Florida Unlimited / November 27 Tampa WCRA #5 !!!(CONFLICT)!!!

7, December 10 D3 Riverview

I know that the Tampa club has not had it easy the last few years but the these last minute schedule changes are starting to create issues in the schedule (just like last year).

Starting to wonder if I should just run for president of all three clubs just for continuity. All in favor just say yay-yah! :blink:

Either that or maybe I should just not troll IW so much...

We have had continuing problems getting everything permitted and approved by the City of St Petersburg. We have cancelled all races for the balance of the year except for the WCRA Race which will be the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

We plan to have everything up and running and the site completed. We will have an agressive schedule in 2012.

In 2012 we will host 1 or 2 District 3 Races, 1 or 2 WCRA 1 day races and the 2 specialty races that we developed to run in 2011. These will be the Florida Unlimited and the Florida Gas Masters (neat formats that you won't want to miss).

It would have been great to hold these races in 2011, but we just couldn't get everything completed in order to provide a high quality race.

Sorry if this caused anyone a problem......

Please sign up early for the November WCRA 1 day race so that we can plan prizes, etc.

Back