WCRA Race #3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Riek

The Tampa Model Boaters will be holding race #3 of the West Coast Racing Association Championship Series on June 11th at their Tampa pond. These races consist of three rounds of heat racing and are perfect for those more casual boaters and those wanting to gain experiance under full race conditions. If you are interested in honing your racing skills and are a current member of NAMBA. plan on attending this fun event.

You can view/ print the entry form on the WCRA website, accessible via a link on the NAMBA District 3 website link page.

Don Riek

The Tampa Club had a very productive work day on Sat.. We should have a lot of fun on the one day race. There will be some "old timers" and newbies having a good time ripping laps. You never know who might come out to race, plus you cannot have a bad day at that lake.

Norm Doerr

I always have fun and enjoy racing in the one day WCRA races. Classes will be added as long as 3 boats are entered. Gas sport hydro and Cracker box have been added. The Tampa Model Boaters are looking forward to seeing you there.

Don, I will be there :D

Thank you Brandon Model Boaters for your support.

Rod H.

BUMP

It seems we are getting a good turnout and the entries are still rolling in. :) This is one of the last chances to race before the Nationals. Call in your entries as soon as you can and "Bring It". :p Remember we will ADD CLASSES as needed. All we need is three boats to add a class.

Norm Doerr

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP

It seems we are getting a good turnout and the entries are still rolling in. :) This is one of the last chances to race before the Nationals. Call in your entries as soon as you can and "Bring It". :p Remember we will ADD CLASSES as needed. All we need is three boats to add a class.

Norm Doerr
Im in for B-Mono and maybe Open Cat if I can rustle up the change for a muffler and prop for the cat. Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
The heats have been set and the info all printed out, ready for a great day of racing in Tampa this Sunday. 14 Classes all have room for at least 1 or 2 more and a few classes have room for 4 or more boats if anyone wants to enter on Sunday morning. If you plan on entering then please by all means be early (7ish)so we can get you into a heat well before the racing begins.

A Big Thank You to Jim, Norm and Marty for hosting this event!

See ya in Tampa!

Ron

My trusty 2004 Ford van broke down on the Vets Expwy today at 5:00 AM on the way to the race !! I really was looking forward to a good time with you guys ! Lets hear some results when you settle in . **** van just shut off like a fuel pump or ignition module or something.

My trusty 2004 Ford van broke down on the Vets Expwy today at 5:00 AM on the way to the race !! I really was looking forward to a good time with you guys ! Lets hear some results when you settle in . **** van just shut off like a fuel pump or ignition module or something.
We heard :( That really stinks, It would have been great to have you there. We really had a super race and a very interesting afternoon when the miniature hurricane arrived. :blink: We mangaged to pull off three full rounds of racing and have everything torn down by sundown :D Thanks to the Brandon Model Boaters for lending us the equipment and supporting our event. We will be having a lot more events in the future so stay tuned.

Norm Doerr

We all had a great time at the race and I want to commend all of the Tampa crew for an excellent job. The site is excellent and easy to get to and look foward to the next event there.

Brian

Rocket City Racing

We heard :( That really stinks, It would have been great to have you there. We really had a super race and a very interesting afternoon when the miniature hurricane arrived. :blink: We mangaged to pull off three full rounds of racing and have everything torn down by sundown :D Thanks to the Brandon Model Boaters for lending us the equipment and supporting our event. We will be having a lot more events in the future so stay tuned.

Norm Doerr

The heats have been set and the info all printed out, ready for a great day of racing in Tampa this Sunday. 14 Classes all have room for at least 1 or 2 more and a few classes have room for 4 or more boats if anyone wants to enter on Sunday morning. If you plan on entering then please by all means be early (7ish)so we can get you into a heat well before the racing begins.

A Big Thank You to Jim, Norm and Marty for hosting this event!

See ya in Tampa!

Ron
Ron,

Did Premo & Otto make it to the race?

-Carl,

Sorry I missed the race. Sounds like it was a good one. Just got home Monday night from the Spring Nats. Left Atlanta, turned West and ended up in Las Vegas. What a time.

Tired to enter a race in Ft. Worth on the way back but no Scales or Sport 40's entered so came home without getting the boats wet out West. Best regards to all, Perry

Latest posts

Back