WAY O/T - GO RAYS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

A LONGTIME Bo-Sox( I know-insert sucker here) fan and a Lifelong Tampa resident, this is gonna be a tough series for me. Of course my heart lies with our young crew from Tampa and I'm hoping they spank some Red Sox azz !!!!!

GO RAYS

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
A LONGTIME Bo-Sox( I know-insert sucker here) fan and a Lifelong Tampa resident, this is gonna be a tough series for me. Of course my heart lies with our young crew from Tampa and I'm hoping they spank some Red Sox azz !!!!!

GO RAYS

Andy
Go Phillies!!!!!!

Sox fan here but at this point, who ever wins tomorrow deserves it. Great season for both teams. Rays have a young highly competative team and will keep improving, sox have shown they don't need Manny !! I thought this forum was about boating ?, lol
It is Bob but this is the best part :D :p :lol: :eek: :( B) B) B) B)
as a met fan but baseball lover I say go sox they are realy making it a interresting series I would say after last night (Saterday) TB has lost it edge and the momemtem so for the sox to come back again I think that is great Chris

9 more innings to tell the tale GO SOX
If you didn't hear me yell it from your house at mid-night this morning Lou-

GO RAYS !!!! ;) I'm pretty sure I pissed the neighbors off with the fireworks though :lol:

The Rays ought to match up well with those ladies from Philly :eek: ( thats for you nitro-freak LOL )

If you thought the 7 games against Boston where good- hang on tight ......... B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back