water pickup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byron westman

Ha guy's , had a great camping weekend . fishing and rc boating , put on 2 more tanks in my break in . then noticed there was no water going through the head . i checked every thing i could think of ,new water lines ,took off the head, blow through the rudder,ect. still no water flow . am i missing something .? help please

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha guy's , had a great camping weekend . fishing and rc boating , put on 2 more tanks in my break in . then noticed there was no water going through the head . i checked every thing i could think of ,new water lines ,took off the head, blow through the rudder,ect. still no water flow . am i missing something .? help pleasethanks
Man...you have done about everything that you can do....at this point i would get a mouth full of water and actually blow water from the outlet to and out of the rudder to see if you have a continuous "circuit"......are you using the stock rudder? is anything pinched? ive never had that problem with my Vegas which has the stock rudder...maybe a piece of aluminun shaving in the rudder?....Man thats wierd!

I tryed blowing air through the rudder and it seamed ok but i just tryed blowing water through and i found the clog. The rudder was pluged with the filings from sharpening and polishing .

thanks for the tip .bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I tryed blowing air through the rudder and it seamed ok but i just tryed blowing water through and i found the clog. The rudder was pluged with the filings from sharpening and polishing .thanks for the tip .bill

That will do it for sure.. Be sure it flows every time you go out, do some slow speed passes so you can phisically see the water peein out the outlet..

Dont want to burn down that new engine..

Alden

Latest posts

Back