• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScottVanSlooten said:
RZ if you still need these I have 2 brass and 1 SS collet and a flywheel you are looking for and 2 sets of picco bearingsfor that same motor.  Scott [email protected]
113039[/snapback]

Scott,

If Ron does not claim the collets I can sure use them. Don't need the flywheel. Thanks.

John

John.. I might have a new .21 Nova rossi flywheel & cone for your 6mm blue head picco 45. I had some small 6mm 303 stainles flywheel made for the ole blue heads & the 1st generation blak heads 6mm also. But the trick set up was to run the N/R flywheel set up on the Blue head 45. it had a larger Flywheel cone that DID NOT spin. Because If it Does.... the flywheel will find the end of the crankcase very Quick. Ron Z... I will look today to see what I have & contact you.. I have the 303 stainless cones 8mm need to look for a flywheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe W said:
John.. I might have a new .21 Nova rossi flywheel & cone for your 6mm blue head picco 45. I had some small 6mm 303 stainles flywheel made for the ole blue heads & the 1st generation blak heads 6mm also. But the trick set up was to run the N/R flywheel set up on the Blue head 45. it had a larger Flywheel cone that DID NOT spin. Because If it Does.... the flywheel will find the end of the crankcase very Quick.  Ron Z... I will look today to see what I have & contact you..  I have the 303 stainless cones 8mm need to look for a flywheel.
113116[/snapback]

Thanks Joe,let me know.

Back