• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Used Mac pipe product spipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe... I have a couple BIG picco headers new, dont know what size they are for... PM me with some ID/OD measurements and the angle of the header.... theyre wastin away, so lmk. mike

Joe... I have a couple BIG picco headers new, dont know what size they are for... PM me with some ID/OD measurements and the angle of the header.... theyre wastin away, so lmk. mike
What do you want for them mike?

Joe, will trade for whatever, just takin up space. Only have one header..( 2, but where....) O.D. at motor flange apprx 1.415, I.D. 1.110, 4 1/2 " ttl length, tube dia O.D. .895, I.D. .700..... Angle of header seems 20 degrees......... it's new.... have the OEM rubber to accompany, also, NIP bearing 6001, (1), and 6002.. (1) I've a slew of old school silverhead 45 motors I blow up on occasion, a little bit of unidentified parts....... lmk, we'll work somethin' out, if youre interested... circles say youre the picco man........ feel like building a dozen? mike.

Joe, will trade for whatever, just takin up space. Only have one header..( 2, but where....) O.D. at motor flange apprx 1.415, I.D. 1.110, 4 1/2 " ttl length, tube dia O.D. .895, I.D. .700..... Angle of header seems 20 degrees......... it's new.... have the OEM rubber to accompany, also, NIP bearing 6001, (1), and 6002.. (1) I've a slew of old school silverhead 45 motors I blow up on occasion, a little bit of unidentified parts....... lmk, we'll work somethin' out, if youre interested... circles say youre the picco man........ feel like building a dozen? mike.
If you want ship the header & Rubber. I buy Boca bearings. But i will trade you a prop for the header. or cash if you like?? Joe Warrren 7247 Germantown trails Memphis TN 38125. Thanks.

Joe... got any silver/45 stuff? the header is yours anyway, I will need time to get it out, though, bear with me..... what boats you run, for a prop? I have 21 mod tunnels, 21, 45, riggers, and a sport 20... do need an H 38 bad, too..... let me know what ya got, even if theres money involved...... mike

Joe... got any silver/45 stuff? the header is yours anyway, I will need time to get it out, though, bear with me..... what boats you run, for a prop? I have 21 mod tunnels, 21, 45, riggers, and a sport 20... do need an H 38 bad, too..... let me know what ya got, even if theres money involved...... mike
Sent you a personal message, please check box.

Latest posts

Back