• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted to buy used

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

With hardware or with out any resonable cond. if you have something you want to get rid of pm me

Thanks

PHM Racing said:
With hardware or with out any resonable cond. if you have something you want to get rid of pm me

Thanks

96220[/snapback]

SIZE??????????????

Mikey a 21 or 45 or 67/80 even

Brian races are coming up quick and i don't have any boats raedy for myself been to busy building other poeples stuff which is good .

I like Andy's boats so if i had to run someone elses boat that would be the one and thanks for asking brian

I actually have two SGX's with Mac 84's I will be selling. One is not even broken in yet. I will try to get pictures to everyone before I leave town tomorrow. If I do not get it done I will be back on Monday afternoon and do it then. Thanks to all. :D

Regards,

Virgil

Virgil considering this is my thread can you give me first crack at the boats please and thank you

You now if anyone is looking to buy used parts you can start your own thread it really isn't hard to do <_<

Thanks

Latest posts

Back