• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED-Scale hydro or Sport 40 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mv301

Looking for a scale hydro or Sport 40 RTR in good condition. Might even be interested in a Sport 20? If you have anything please email me pictures.

Thank you

Matt

Matt,

I'll e-mail you pictures of my sport .20 I'm getting ready to sell. Has everything but a motor, or I'll include an OPS .21. The only thing you'd need to do would be drill two new motor mount hulls into the mount since it is set up for either a NR or CMB engine.

what's your e-mail??

Man, that one slipped right on by my braincells or the lack of.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt: I will have a sport 40 and a scale for sale after the Internats. Both boats are very competative. Won with both at Miami last week. What's you email address and I will send you pictures. Perry (Perry P. Walter, NAMBA 831)

Thank you all for responding. I was away for the 4th - but am back now.

Perry - Very interested in what you might have - please email pict :)

Here is my email address for those who would like to send picts. Please send pictures and any other information you can give me. Has it been damaged? how old it is? etc.

Thanks

Matt

email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back