• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED PICCO 67/80 DRUM VALVE HOUSINGS..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAN WHITTON

HI..

Has anyone got any spare Picco 67/80 EXR Drum Valve Rear Houstigs ,looking for two...Would prefer NEW condition..

Dont like my chances but thought I might as well try...

Have got three still in there boxes as NEW Picco P67 EXR Drum Valve Motors two needing Drum Valve Housings to make compleat...

Or could EXR Disc Valve Housings fit in place of EXR Drum Valve Housings seeing as I have a few EXR Discs only on hand would this work ???? Hope someone can help out...

Thanks.... Ian whitton

Last edited by a moderator:
HI..Has anyone got any spare Picco 67/80 EXR Drum Valve Rear Houstigs ,looking for two...Would prefer NEW condition..

Have got three still in there boxes as NEW Picco P67 EXR Drum Valve Motors two needing Drum Valve Housings to make compleat...

Or could EXR Disc Valve Housings fit in place of EXR Drum Valve Housings seeing as I have a few EXR Discs only on hand would this work ???? Hope someone can help out...

Thanks.... Ian whitton
Ian,

As long as your sure they are Picco 67 EXR engines, the disc or drums are inner changeable.

HI..Has anyone got any spare Picco 67/80 EXR Drum Valve Rear Houstigs ,looking for two...Would prefer NEW condition..

Thanks.... Ian whitton
Ian,

As long as your sure they are Picco 67 EXR engines, the disc or drums are inner changeable.
You can also fit the O.S. 81 drum, housing and 9B carb to the 67/80 EXRs with just a little bit of work. B)

Thanks.... Ian whitton

Thanks for the info Joe & Don the motors I have are marked on the red boxes 67 EXR and the water cooling heads are silver in color ..

I use to run with 45 EXR Disc motors which went hard and was thinking thes 67 motors would make good motors for the Scale Boats..

So if I cant get any Picco Disc or Drum Housings then the OS option could be the go..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ian!

found ur mouse after tossing it into the wall? :p

If u decide to go the OS route, i have one used slightly modded, and one almost new OS drum housing, along with drums.

Cheers! Ken

Hey Ian!
found ur mouse after tossing it into the wall? :p

If u decide to go the OS route, i have one used slightly modded, and one almost new OS drum housing, along with drums.

Cheers! Ken
The OS drum conversion is fairly easy to do & works great, plus the OS drum is lighter. Also you don't have to worry about the carb barrel binding when you tighten it down on the drum housing like the Picco's did. B)

Latest posts

Back