• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted... Mac 10cc Muffled Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Bear

Anyone have a used 10cc Mac muffled pipe that they are willing to part with? Let me know what you have. Condition, length, cost, etc.....

Thanks..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil, Not real sure on the dia, but I believe they should be around 18 1/2 to 19" long stock. Think it is part #1250 or 1260.

Thanks......

Looks like a 1290,Phil. The 1260 would be 1 5/8 in the middle, I believe that one is about 2" in the middle. Some people liked them on 67 scale motors (mostly in NAMBA where idling up to the start is more prevelant). Rudy

Looks like a 1290,Phil. The 1260 would be 1 5/8 in the middle, I believe that one is about 2" in the middle. Some people liked them on 67 scale motors (mostly in NAMBA where idling up to the start is more prevelant). Rudy
OK this one is 1 7/8 at the biggest dia. so are those both 10cc pipes? Maybe thats what Russel wants it for.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 7/8 in the middle would make it a 1290--- a MAC's 15cc airplane pipe. O'Donnell was recommending the 10 cc airplane pipe for the Picco 45 at one time (1160 unmuffled, 1260 muffled). Also remember MAC's has a line of marine pipes, those are numbered 1325,1345, 1365, 1385, 1395 (unmuffled) MAC's has a web site at MACSPRO.com. or at least they used to. Rudy

Back