• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Irwin 45 O/B, Nitro Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Im looking for a Irwin 45 O/B pipe, Nitro. This is the older pipe he made before the new muffled pipes. Pipe must be in very good condition, no dings or dents. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it...

Thanks,

Bill

Tunnelbill said:
Im looking for a Irwin 45 O/B pipe, Nitro.  This is the older pipe he made before the new muffled pipes.  Pipe must be in very good condition, no dings or dents.  Let me know if you have one and what you want for it...
Thanks,

Bill

98946[/snapback]

I have one I'll have to look at it tomorrow and check for dents tho ??I am searching for a J pipe 40 size also ?? Steve

AFIRacing said:
Tunnelbill said:
Im looking for a Irwin 45 O/B pipe, Nitro.  This is the older pipe he made before the new muffled pipes.  Pipe must be in very good condition, no dings or dents.  Let me know if you have one and what you want for it...
Thanks,

Bill

98946[/snapback]

I have one I'll have to look at it tomorrow and check for dents tho ??I am searching for a J pipe 40 size also ?? Steve

98981[/snapback]

Steve,

Let me know what you have. I would contact Joe Monahan about the J-pipe. Bill

Tunnelbill said:
AFIRacing said:
Tunnelbill said:
Thanks,

Bill

98946[/snapback]

98981[/snapback]

Steve,

Let me know what you have. I would contact Joe Monahan about the J-pipe. Bill

99088[/snapback]

Bill I have Irwin pipe in perfect condition, now this is a original it has the inlet angled a little so it wraps around front then back the way they used to convert stock lower unit with the copper street elll deal I will send u a pic if interested, also have that type of header. let me know Steve H

Back