• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED - CMDi rudder bracket/pivot block assemblies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I'm in need of two of the CMDi rudder bracket assemblies with the 1.5" setback, it's the one in the middle of the attached picture. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in need of two of the CMDi rudder bracket assemblies with the 1.5" setback, it's the one in the middle of the attached picture. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)
Don, would Andy B have the rudder blades?

If any one has the short mount I need one too and some blades.

I will try to contact him.

Still looking folks............. :unsure:

You Silly Sally ........When stu finds out what you are doing you wont need that thing plus i can see your twin shooter getting on the long list.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'll call him and tell him to put you on that very long list..........What are BUDDYS for, you crack me up

You Silly Sally ........When Stu finds out what you are doing you wont need that thing plus I can see your twin shooter getting on the long list.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'll call him and tell him to put you on that very long list..........What are BUDDYS for, you crack me up
Better be careful there Hollywood or I'll add making a few of those to your already rather extensive "to do" list. Now get back to work before I call your wife and tell her you're goofin' off on the computer again instead of being out in the shop makin' money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Silly Sally ........When Stu finds out what you are doing you wont need that thing plus I can see your twin shooter getting on the long list.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better be careful there Hollywood or I'll add making a few of those to your already rather extensive "to do" list. Now get back to work before I call your wife and tell her you're goofin' off on the computer again instead of being out in the shop makin' money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought he was making boats! You cant make money building boats just more friends

Latest posts

Back