• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted : CMB90 EVO Gold head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Show my picture Need one engine for back up Anyone will sell it to me? tell price thanks

:ph34r: I am hunting to search for used engine and parts

Allan, I am 90% certain I have seen a new one of these in a shop here in Perth, Western Australia. It is not listed on the website but is in his engine cupboard (well it was last time I was in there..........and had been for some time prior to that).

Scott Kerrison is the shop owner, his contact details can be found here http://www.acercmodels.com/ He is a very nice guy whom I have purchased things from since the '90's.

Drop him an email and ask about it, or, alternatively I can give him a call and find out the details for you.

Let me know if I can assist

Johno

Allan, I am 90% certain I have seen a new one of these in a shop here in Perth, Western Australia. It is not listed on the website but is in his engine cupboard (well it was last time I was in there..........and had been for some time prior to that).

Scott Kerrison is the shop owner, his contact details can be found here http://www.acercmodels.com/ He is a very nice guy whom I have purchased things from since the '90's.

Drop him an email and ask about it, or, alternatively I can give him a call and find out the details for you.

Johno
I just looked at website but nothing CMB parts or engine Would you ask him about it let me know thanks Allan

Johno
I just looked at website but nothing CMB parts or engine Would you ask him about it let me know thanks Allan

You're spot on Allan, you will not see it or any boat parts for that matter listed on his web page. The shop is one where there is that much stuff that unless you were really looking or had a keen eye then you wouldn't necessarily ever know what was there.

I will call when I wake up in the morning to see if it is still there and if so what the price is and get back to you

Johno

Johno

You're spot on Allan, you will not see it or any boat parts for that matter listed on his web page. The shop is one where there is that much stuff that unless you were really looking or had a keen eye then you wouldn't necessarily ever know what was there.

I will call when I wake up in the morning to see if it is still there and if so what the price is and get back to you

Johno
Hi Allan,

I have a nice one with very little run time on it. I can get pics for you this eve. when I get home from work.

Johno

Johno
Hi Allan,

I have a nice one with very little run time on it. I can get pics for you this eve. when I get home from work.
Hello Walt would u send picture and price? cheers Allan

Last edited by a moderator:

Johno

Johno
Hi Allan,

Hi Allan,

Pics on the way

Last edited by a moderator:

Johno

Johno
Hi Allan,

Hi Allan,

Pics on the way
I didnt get your pictures at my email: [email protected] let me know

Back