• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Aerotech cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whole dam boat in Evansville saw the thing go down. Bright orange Geraghty carb Aero pipe K/B its mine and still there LOL

There's one in Grand Rapids, Mi. It's on the bottom of the pond however!

Whole dam boat in Evansville saw the thing go down. Bright orange Geraghty carb Aero pipe K/B its mine and still there LOL
What can I say, With friends like you two
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

BTW: Happy Birthday Mark

Just trying to help a friend out, how ever I can!
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

And Thanks! Another year older, none the wiser!
default_cool.png

There's one in Grand Rapids, Mi. It's on the bottom of the pond however!
If it's in the pond I'm thinking of at Riverside Park you do not want to go diving for it! The last time that I was there with Wade Swatzell it was nasty! That was back when they were still having problems with overflow at the wastewater treatment plant every time it rained hard.

Supposedly the late Rick Reisinger still had a few new in the box Aero-Tech's but when I was at his house I didn't see them.

Not Riverside park, the pond over in Grandville, the old boat dealership test lake.

When at Celina I did inquire with Rick to if he had any extra cowls, he did not.

Latest posts

Back