• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want To Buy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cleatus Cooper

I need a metal fuel tank for a 90 Cajun Bullet. Also would like to buy a ABC 67X114 prop in a 250 bore.

Thanks in advance

Cleatus Cooper said:
I need a metal fuel tank for a 90 Cajun Bullet. Also would like to buy a ABC 67X114 prop in a 250 bore.Thanks in advance

112434[/snapback]

Cleatus, i have a new in bag 67X114 ss prop 250 bore. $20.00 Includes shipping. Money order payment. If interested please send e-mail to: rdahlheimer@web tv.net Richard D.

Cleatus,

I have several metal tanks that may possibly fit. I need the exact size you need, all sides/dimensions. Make sure you include the height clearance for the cowl as well. One may work. All of mine have come out of Roadrunners.

What engine do you plan on using?

John

John Knight said:
Cleatus,
I have several metal tanks that may possibly fit.  I need the exact size you need, all sides/dimensions.  Make sure you include the height clearance for the cowl as well.  One may work.   All of mine have come out of Roadrunners.

John

112485[/snapback]

Hi John

Tub is 5 inches wide inside and approx 6 and 1/4 long. Inside height is 1 and 3/4 at front and 2 at the back. Let me know what you got. Uh gonna use a CMB 90 and Mac 15 pipe.

Thanks Cleatus

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleatus, i have a new in bag 67X114 ss prop 250 bore. $20.00 Includes shipping. Money order payment. If interested please send e-mail to: rdahlheimer@web tv.net Richard D.

112475[/snapback]

Richard

I sent you a email on the prop But it keeps kicking it back. Email me at [email protected] I will take it.

Thanks Cleatus

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleatus Cooper said:

112475[/snapback]

Richard

I sent you a email on the prop But it keeps kicking it back. Email me at [email protected] I will take it.

Thanks Cleatus

112512[/snapback]

Cleatus, the propeller is yours. Thanks, Richard D.

Cleatus

Give Walt Barney a call he is on this forum. Walt will make you a tank to fit your boat.

Dave Roach

Cleatus Cooper said:
John Knight said:
Cleatus,
I have several metal tanks that may possibly fit.  I need the exact size you need, all sides/dimensions.  Make sure you include the height clearance for the cowl as well.  One may work.   All of mine have come out of Roadrunners.

John

112485[/snapback]

Hi John

Tub is 5 inches wide inside and approx 6 and 1/4 long. Inside height is 1 and 3/4 at front and 2 at the back. Let me know what you got. Uh gonna use a CMB 90 and Mac 15 pipe.

Thanks Cleatus

112511[/snapback]

Cleatus,

Been In Atlanta for their race. I have a metal tank with the following dimensions:

W: 4 3/8"

L: 5 3/8"

H: 1 3/8" Front

H: 1 7/8" Rear

Fairly close to your sizes. I have used it for a CMB 90 and a 15 CC MAC pipe. Best estimate is about a 21 oz tank. I picked it up as a spare. $25.00 to you, shipped. New ones will be 50.00 + for that size.

John

Latest posts

Back