• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Want to Buy CC - V2 Gas Tuned Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, Sly Cat Racing from Canada, is where I got the Pipe, I was racing Sunday, but be careful. there is some work you have to do, to make it work right -- Oh, I also cut the hanger bracket off. Here's what you need : A 1" header flange --- A tight 90* header --- A 1" Clamp --- A 1" inlet tune pipe (Monster Pipe). Sorry more info below !!

WING DING 01.jpg.

I can make a shim that you will have to use to keep the pipe on the header because the new style clamp will only closes to 1" and not be on. Also make sure you have the room, it's a big pipe. The combo to the door is around $165.00. When you go to the site, click on Gas Motors and scroll way down, everything is on one page. Good Luck !!

Mike, Sly Cat Racing from Canada, is where I got the Pipe, I was racing Sunday, but be careful. there is some work you have to do, to make it work right -- Oh, I also cut the hanger bracket off. Here's what you need : A 1" header flange --- A tight 90* header --- A 1" Clamp --- A 1" inlet tune pipe (Monster Pipe). Sorry more info below !!

View attachment 295171.

I can make a shim that you will have to use to keep the pipe on the header because the new style clamp will only closes to 1" and not be on. Also make sure you have the room, it's a big pipe. The combo to the door is around $165.00. When you go to the site, click on Gas Motors and scroll way down, everything is on one page. Good Luck !!
That’s an awesome Wing Ding! Sorry to hijack the thread!

View attachment 295171.

Thanks Stich. I found a pipe through a friend. We will talk about what you can make for me when I see you next time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210831-110106_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210831-110106_Facebook.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 45
Back