• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision Craft 20 Mod Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision craft boats

Selling my 20 mod boat. Hull is in perfect shape. The colors are done in gel not paint.The cowling has very light slight spider cracks in the gelcoat. Engine is a Keep Nova that is stock other than the water jacket. Has had about a gallon of fuel run thru it, it's still very tight. Has a Zoom carb, OS lower. Hi tec metal gear steering servo. And the very hard to find Cooper pipe. Just add receiver and go. Asking $850.00 shipped

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I also can attest that this is an absolute top tier 20 mod boat. Shawn has driven it to many wins and it is an excellent running boat. Well worth the price as you will compete in the top 5% of the boats every race IF you leave it alone. It is set up dead right.

I might be willing to split but the engine by itself won't be that far off from the total price. I'm sure I could sell the pipe easily for 150 or more. Why not buy it complete and sell the boat.

Back