vinyl lettering for your boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
hi everyone,,i am starting a little business to make signs,,banners,,vehicle lettering for what ever the need may be,,the lettering is all computer cut,,so if you need signs for your club lake,,banners for a race,,or lettering,i have alot of colors,,you can call me at 330-472-4779,email me at [email protected]

or contact me here,,thanks,,gary

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone,,i am starting a little business to make signs,,banners,,vehicle lettering for what ever the need may be,,the lettering is all computer cut,,so if you need signs for your club lake,,banners for a race,,or lettering,i have alot of colors,,you can call me at 330-472-4779,email me at [email protected]

Hey Everyone,

If your need decals,logos,lettering for your mean machines, try Gary out. His stuff is top notch,as ordered and fast. I love what he did for me. Tom Galdys

Hey Everyone,

If your need decals,logos,lettering for your mean machines, try Gary out. His stuff is top notch,as ordered and fast. I love what he did for me. Tom Galdys
thanks Tom,,gary

Hi Gary,

Can you link or post some of your work. Thanks

Neal

quote name='mrgary' date='31 October 2009 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1256984536' post='322638']

Hi Gary,

Neal

quote name='mrgary' date='31 October 2009 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1256984536' post='322638']

hi Neal,,havent done that much,,i did this for a guy who wanted to dress up his cat,,it is done on clear vinyl with a heat printer,, thanks,,gary

Hey, those pics of the decals look great. That's because they are mine. Pictures do not do them justice. Nice, sharp and clear Tom

Hi Gary,

That's very nice. Let me get something together and I will shoot you an email! We can discuss this further! Thanks

NEal

Hi Gary,

Neal

hi Neal,,havent done that much,,i did this for a guy who wanted to dress up his cat,,it is done on clear vinyl with a heat printer,, thanks,,gary

Hi Gary,

That's very nice. Let me get something together and I will shoot you an email! We can discuss this further! Thanks

NEal

Hi Gary,

Neal

sounds good Neal,,you can also call me on my cell at 330-472-4779,,thanks,,gary

Gary,

I have my wish list. I am going to be building a Dark Horse Round Nose Hydro in the Miss Bardahl livery ( 1965 ) aka the Green Dragon. Looking for some decals to be made. The hull length is 25" BTW. Please let me know if this feasible for you do to. I am leaning towards vinyl. Thank You Sir.

Neal

Hi Gary,

NEal

Hi Gary,

Neal

sounds good Neal,,you can also call me on my cell at 330-472-4779,,thanks,,gary

Back