• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

no longer for sale--thanks,,gary

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
selling my gerber envision 375 hs plotter,,software,,and vinyl,,blank banners,,vinyl,,application tape,,vector grafics book,,company logo book and cd's that go with them,,this plotter has very little use since I bought it new and started using it in jan of 2010,,cut your own boat lettering and make a few bucks doing it for others,,letter vehicles,,make banners and signs and more $$$ on the side with this,,please feel free to ask for my cell # or pm me yours and I will get back to you,,asking $3295.00 and we will work out getting it all to you,,thanks,,gary

corel draw graphics x5 version software also included,,this and the 2 books is a $1300.00 value alone,,all in all,,this is a great deal

paypal is fine and I will split the fees with the purchaser

Last edited by a moderator:
selling my gerber envision 375 hs plotter,,software,,and vinyl,,blank banners,,vinyl,,application tape,,vector grafics book,,company logo book and cd's that go with them,,this plotter has very little use since I bought it new and started using it in jan of 2010,,cut your own boat lettering and make a few bucks doing it for others,,letter vehicles,,make banners and signs and more $$$ on the side with this,,please feel free to ask for my cell # or pm me yours and I will get back to you,,asking $3295.00 and we will work out getting it all to you,,thanks,,gary
changed it up some,,trailer not included at this price,,great way to make some extra cash,,thanks

Latest posts

Back