villian s1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aamick1971

after a year i finally got my villian s1 back in the water today!! after a bad hit a year ago this month at the tunnel championship race which it suffered a direct hit on the motor and transom that took it all out ,it ran pretty darn good.thanks to (grim racer) for taking the time out to repair it for me. today turn out to be a good day.the 2005 tunnel champ (steve cirmella) mac power htb-29 was on hand showing great speed today like it was on rails burning up the water great job! (Bob halliday) was breaking in his new os power htb-29 which will soon be seen at the races. all of us had a great day of running.

allen

Then let me see all 3 of those boats entered in our race in 3 weeks! Not one of you have entered them yet. Give the guys some competition for a change.

Hey Allen,

Good to see you back together, still feel bad about that hit. Are you running the K&B?

Don

Hey Allen,

Good to see you back together, still feel bad about that hit. Are you running the K&B?

Don
oh yes!!!! its as strong as ever, thanks for the parts motor now if i can just keep it on the water without blowing it off. got to tightening it up alittle more this week. i was going down the back straight half way down, and it took off like an airplane when it hit full speed never the less it looked awesome running again.

allen

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back