villan videos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

When do you actually squeeze the trigger in that video? Looks like a good milling speed.. ;D

Actually boat looked very nice in stock tunnel at the Badger D4 race.. Did you get the problems with the CMB figured out?

Charley

Grim,

You got any more video of that baby? Sure would be nice to see it go airborne. ;) or take a dive!

Also, what's the plan for latest version of The Villian or is that information classified?

Jeff

We had to take it off for the short time. It will be back up before to long.

Mike

Yep, i would like to see some more Videos of the Villain howling...or any tunnel for that matter, so i will post something about it in the OB Forum ;)

Mike or any other Villain owners, had a chance to take some videos, or pictures of your villains going round lately?

Kris

I have a video but I need to know what format to edit it to and how large a file it needs to be. I have tried to email it to grim and he can't receive it but I can email it to myself and it works. I need a little help here.

Alan

I have a Villan video but I need to know what format to edit it in and how large a file it can be and where to post or email it to. I've tried to email it to grim but he could not receive it but emailed it to myself and it worked. I need a little help here. ???

Alan

I wonder ;) :eek:

How big is the clip you have? Mike P is the man to send it to if it isnt too big...i think if it is too big then emails dont seem to cope, try breaking it up into a couple of smaller ones...

It would be nice to see that boat go!

Kris

Kris I have made this video small enough to email. At first it was to big at 18mb. It is now uder 5mb. It is in a MPEG format. I'll send it to you and lets see if you can receive it.

Alan

hey Allan,

Can you shoot a copy to me too please - I'll PM you with my other (larger file limit)address.

Tim.

Back