• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Villain S1 New Ready to Race-SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrwhat

Hey guys, I just haven't had the time to get out and race the Villain that I built earlier this Spring. Now I have a business opportunity that I can't pass up so I need to sell a few of my boats.

Before it goes to Ebay I thought that I would see if there is any interest here on Intlwaters. The Villain has not seen water and all parts are brand new with the exception of the CMB which was ported and freshened and has not been run since. The Villain comes ready to race, just add your Radio and Receiver.

Villain S1 Setup for the CMB

Grim's Villain Fuel Cell

CMB Greenhead LS, Ported and Freshened, No Runtime

Bob K. Custom Pipe

Precision Mount

Precision 3rd Channel Fuel Valve

Radio Box has HiTec HS-645MG/Steering, HiTec HS-225BB/Throttle, Futaba S3101/3rd

Cable Oiler System

I'm sure I missed a few things, so feel free to ask any questions. Also if you would like to give me a call I will give you my Cell number. I am asking $450obo, and I prefer PayPal but will accept Checks/Money Orders.

Brent

VIllain-1.JPG

Villain-2.JPG

Villain%20Radio%20Box.JPG

Throttle-Clamp-3.JPG

Bob%20K.%20Pipe.JPG

CMB-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Brent,

Your boat is a work of art! I race out here on the west-coast, and I'd love to add this boat to my arsenal. I'm registered with pay-pal,or could pay with cashier's check,which ever is the best for you.I would gladly pay the $450 you want.

Yeah Jimmy! Where are you going to find a place to keep this one? :p Your garage is as bad as mine. I'm out of shelf room!

Back