• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Villain #8 Bud ( SOLD )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCTunnel

Used but in good shape Villain painted in the #8 Bud , comes with fuel tank and servos, but has no rigging. $225.00 Shipped to the lower 48.

Paypal or Money Order ( PICS upon request )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take first dibs on this one, shoot me a couple pics please sir... If it looks good Ill take it

What servos? Metal Grimracer tank?

Who did it belong to?

~James

Ill take first dibs on this one, shoot me a couple pics please sir... If it looks good Ill take it

Who did it belong to?

~James

I do not even want to think about how much $$$ it will cost to ship all of your boat fleet over for the World Tunnel Championships next March. Unreal.

Yeah...just how much luggage can you take on an airplane anyway? James might have to fly over on that new supersize Airbus. :lol:

Yeah, I need this like a hole in the head.....I just cant pass up a deal on a villain.

Deryl, payment sent.

Thanks, ~James

Yeah, I need this like a hole in the head.....I just cant pass up a deal on a villain.
Deryl, payment sent.

Thanks, ~James
James...save some room for the NR of mine. You should take it with you to next year's tunnel champs...I sure as hell won't be using it in my next of the woods at that time of year!

Rick

Who did it belong to?

~James
Wonder if that is the one that Alan Atkin (daddy sundowner) had on fleebay late last year... He had one on sale when I picked up the HTB360 Bud Light boat...

Back