Video/ Eagle SGX .21 Part 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better much Thumbs UP
default_smile.png
Good Luck!

Hmm...looks like I will be watching the 21 Rig class for sure,a lot of fast guy's will be there. Actually looks like all the Nitro classes will be tight this year. I like all of the names of the people that are entered...some I have not seen in quite a while. D-3 is looking like it is going to be a strong crowd again in both mono and rigger classes. From what I see in the weather forcast for the race should be chilly in the mornings but little wind thru out the race...I hope it will be like the Fall Nats. No weather to be blamed on the out come,just wide open racing.

ok everybody.... "YOUR ON THE CLOCK!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
David Its running about 65-69, there is still a few more left but that's the fun, tweaking and tuning

That is the range I run also.. I should be running much faster with the set up I have.. I don't know what to do anymore to get more speed from mine.. It does run reliably at those speeds,.. until i start fooling with the needle anyway..

Ah, Anthony has drank the internet wonderland koolaid. Where everyone has an 80 mph .21 rigger and its "so easy!"

Jeremy, looks good brother!! It gets **** hard once you start to step over 70mph. For this guy anyways! I spent all last year chasing a couple mph and never did get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe so,.. I've seen a few of them with my own eyes.. but not many.. and i know it's hard to get to 70 in a .21 boat.. maybe this year I'll get there. Going to try a new CMB .21 pipe if I can scrape up some $$..

Jeremy, that 21 looks awesome!! Is that the NR, or is that something else wildly modded?? I'll be in Orlando to watch, and I'm glad I'm not running A Hydro!!!

Jeremy, that 21 looks awesome!! Is that the NR, or is that something else wildly modded?? I'll be in Orlando to watch, and I'm glad I'm not running A Hydro!!!
Hey Ron, thanks for comment,it's a first edition Mac .21 that I worked on my self. I am not racing this weekend.

I will be up there Saturday. I am in the process if buying our first home and not able to attend the hole race.

Rodney,

I have been to the lake almost every weekend with this boat trying new setups.its been tons of fun playing with this boat

Back