Veterans Day 11-11-2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all you guys and gals do for the red white and blue we THANK YOU. and for those that gave till they could not give any more our we can never thank you enough.

Our us armed forces rule.

Later gator

Thanks! It was an honor and a priveledge to serve our country and its people, protecting our freedom!

Thanks to everyone who has served, will serve and are serving!

Lets never forget our POW/MIA's

No significance to the Navy flag being bigger than the others its just the file I have.

Last edited:
Just want to say thank you to my grandfather Sg MJ Willaim Wade for his time in world war 2,North Korea And Vietnam from the 101st airbone may he rest in peace.Also my two aunts for there time as well.And thank you to all that gave there life for America to be what it is today and will be tomorrow.

Happy Veterans Day!

I would like to send out a big thanks to my daughter a Lance Corporal in the US Marine Corp. She is currently stationed at the Air Station in Jacksonville NC recovering from a broken back she got in a training accident. She will be going back to full duty in Jan 2011 and I could not be more proud. My son in law is also in the Marines and I admire all these young men and women for what they do to keep us all safe. Being a "Marine" mom it really hits home on what this holiday is really about. Please keep all these men and women in your prayers. Thank You all for your service!

i can only echo what has already been said here - THANK YOU, each & every one. this holiday is very person for me, as my birth father was killed while flying in korea, i never knew him. my adoptive parents told me of his service & death.

Latest posts

Back