Very dissapointed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I don't want to be the least bit rude about this, as its just not worth getting into a silly confrontation over, but I have had problems with getting a permanent password here for months, and the only way to get back on was to get a temporary password, which I would lose if I didn't log back on within a certain amount of time, and I have tried for almost a YEAR to get this rectified......im simply amazed and disappointed with how little help I got with this matter,but to the FEW who tried to help me out, I THANK YOU! Ive taken a break from boating, but still ENJOYED getting on here and keeping in touch with SO MANY of the FANTASTIC PEOPLE ive gotten know here and at the races, but when I lose this password, that will probably be it for me with this forum.....its a GREAT forum FULL of great folks, but its just ridiculous that SOMEBODY here couldn't get me straightened out with this problem, as im the first to admit im not the brightest person when it comes to computer matters! Im not bad mouthing anyone here, just voicing my opinion as politely as I can.....I wish everyone here nothing but the best, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS as well.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, i was hoping you would stop by the herbie race....pm me your phone # please, before you go from here.

I don't want to be the least bit rude about this, as its just not worth getting into a silly confrontation over, but I have had problems with getting a permanent password here for months, and the only way to get back on was to get a temporary password, which I would lose if I didn't log back on within a certain amount of time, and I have tried for almost a YEAR to get this rectified......im simply amazed and disappointed with how little help I got with this matter,but to the FEW who tried to help me out, I THANK YOU! Ive taken a break from boating, but still ENJOYED getting on here and keeping in touch with SO MANY of the FANTASTIC PEOPLE ive gotten know here and at the races, but when I lose this password, that will probably be it for me with this forum.....its a GREAT forum FULL of great folks, but its just ridiculous that SOMEBODY here couldn't get me straightened out with this problem, as im the first to admit im not the brightest person when it comes to computer matters! Im not bad mouthing anyone here, just voicing my opinion as politely as I can.....I wish everyone here nothing but the best, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS as well.
default_smile.png
Its been longer than that for me. Been having to use temp passwords for over a yr. I dont really spend a lot of time here but it is still pretty annoying.

default_smile.png
Seriously?

Bill send me a p/m with your current email address and I will reset your password with something simple and e-mail all of you log in info. Then you'll need to log in and go into your profile and change the password to whatever you want it to be. Or you can p/m me what you want your permanent password to be (along with your email info) and I'll enter it, doesn't matter. Passwords do not disappear from your profile once they are entered BUT you must enter something so it's permanent. Back in April you posted you forgot your regular password and Andy Greene posted on that thread telling exactly how to enter a permanent password yet apparently that has never happened because you keep existing on temporary resets. We help people with issues on here all the time and it is what it is but your post is just a little on the rude side. Ridiculous you say? Not bad mouthing anyone? Seems like you just took a nice shot and Tom and the rest of us making it sound like we don't care. Go back and read your post as if you were on the receiving end of it and maybe you'll see what we see. I'll help you out man but you need to do whatever you need to do to remember your password this time okay?? My suggestion is to save the email I'll send you with your info to a place you'll know where to look if you forget your password again.
default_wink.png

Come on Bill get signed up and join us for some fun in Brandon!!!

Tom, Dust on Bills fleet don't see that happening.

Happy Holidays

Robert, Tom, Rod...its all good! Don straightened it out in no time....I apologize to anyone I might have upset, didn't mean to......just got frustrated........THANKS GUYS, and ILL SEE YAs AT THE SHOOT OUT! LETS DO SOME BOAT RACIN!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
!!!!!! Robin ill shoot ya a PM and THANKS!

Robert, Tom, Rod...its all good! Don straightened it out in no time....I apologize to anyone I might have upset, didn't mean to......just got frustrated........THANKS GUYS, and ILL SEE YAs AT THE SHOOT OUT! LETS DO SOME BOAT RACIN!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
!!!!!! Robin ill shoot ya a PM and THANKS!
Looks like we could use your help in Scale & Sport-40 Bill,,,, You up for it?

Back