venting some anger over stolen jae12g in harrison,MI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike burt

Was visiting uncle last night up in harrison at his cabin.Brought my just completed jae12 minus radio to show him.So when me and my mother were leaving we decided to go eat with him together at local restaurant before heading home.Dont know how but someone got into the town&country rear hatch.Mom informed me doesnt lock uless you click the button twice.I had boat in the rear.Now some rotten b!!!!!! got in and took boat.Red jae 12 just finished red in color os12tz,mac pipe just installed the hitec servos no reciever.But did have battery in it.I hope the prop rips your sticky fingers off when you try to start it.I had alot of time in that boat.Was my first build.Ran tight on funds and shoboat helped me out with radio.Now not sure what to do.If anybody has a Really good deal on a boat could they get ahold of me.Been waiting 2 months to run that boat.So sick to my stomach that some sorry piece of s!!! stole something built with my own hands.Hope you know i saved up to buy everything on boat and when funds got low good people on this site helped me out.

Never had this happen to me but I'm sure it's really bothing you. Maybe we can pitch in and get you some parts to get you going again...

I'll pitch in a new Zipp servo mount... I have a couple .21 exhaust headers that I don't use.. let me know.

Was visiting uncle last night up in harrison at his cabin.Brought my just completed jae12 minus radio to show him.So when me and my mother were leaving we decided to go eat with him together at local restaurant before heading home.Dont know how but someone got into the town&country rear hatch.Mom informed me doesnt lock uless you click the button twice.I had boat in the rear.Now some rotten b!!!!!! got in and took boat.Red jae 12 just finished red in color os12tz,mac pipe just installed the hitec servos no reciever.But did have battery in it.I hope the prop rips your sticky fingers off when you try to start it.I had alot of time in that boat.Was my first build.Ran tight on funds and shoboat helped me out with radio.Now not sure what to do.If anybody has a Really good deal on a boat could they get ahold of me.Been waiting 2 months to run that boat.So sick to my stomach that some sorry piece of s!!! stole something built with my own hands.Hope you know i saved up to buy everything on boat and when funds got low good people on this site helped me out.

i have a extra set of sponsons built and sponson tubes u can have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that Mike.

We will send you a new kit with hardware to replace that one.

Make sure you fill out a police report...

Joe

Wow. Awesome job guys. Mike, you will be back in a boat in no time. I wish I had something to help you out with, but just dont have anything that small.

Thanks joe super great of you.I appreciate the help.Going to have to buy more epoxy,paint,finishing epoxy So looking for a deal on engine and pipe& header and servos.It sucks i was gonna run for the first time this week.

WOW Joe that is way over and above any customer service I have ever seen.

Now that is what boating is all about.

My hats of to you. ;)

Mike I have a MACs pipe I am not using. Send me a PM with your info I will send it your way

David

i have a new header that will fit a12tz . pm me with your mailing address so i can send it to you

Mike,

It will probably show up on Ebay soon.

If you need another radio I still have a few in the basement.

I just gave away one of my JAE-12's this week,

so I could get another boater started.

Not quite as nice as the last one though. I still believe what

goes around comes around, they will get there's one day.

Bummer When You Get Ripped Off,

Mark Sholund

thanks mark.They didnt get my radio.Didnt have it installed was just showing my uncle the boat so lucky there.

hi mike

sorry for you loss mate i hope they get what they deserve ,sobs,

as mark said keep checking ebay it might show up there.

cheers rick

Let me know what else you need as I have a lot of .12 stuff including JAE parts.

Need a Mac pipe? Servos? Header? A NIP Octura 1440 prop (or maybe another size like a V-937/3)?

Just say the word, it's yours! I'm going to start making a CARE package for you right now.

A little update. I see that others want to donate some of the same goodies that I started packing up last night so I'll try not to duplicate.

If Joe isn't including a strut, I have one. I've also got the Hi-tec servos covered. It looks like that pipe and header have been taken care of but still have them if needed. I've got a motor mount if you need that. Also in a box so far are some of the little items like an antenna setup, RX switches, header spring, connectors and more odds and ends. I still have one more box to dig out with parts in.

PM me your address and it will go out in the next day or two.

We will send the kit with an adjustable strut, rudder, drive dog, boom clamps, prop nuts, pushrod seals and motor mount.

He will still need a prop, cable, collet, engine, exhaust and servos.

Joe

Thanks everybody for the help.I have everything but engine,flywheel,cable.I really apreciated the help.I no engines are expensive,but if someone has one used and not to expensive.I would be interested.Wow didnt think i would be able to replace boat.Thanks again guys what go's around come;s around and I will make it right with you guys.

I HAVE A NOVA ROSSI S12 I GOT IN A 12 RIGGER FROM MIKE BYERS YOU CAN HAVE. I PUT A PICCO 12 CAR ENGINE IN THE RIGGER. IT IS AIR COOLED AND JUST BROKEN IN. LET ME KNOW AND SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS

HENRY

Latest posts

Back