Venom King of Shaves C1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPriami

Venoms King of Shaves

VEN-1807-Actual.jpg

Venoms King of Shaves online

This is a nice looking RTR form venom. Comes with a 26cc gas engine thats similar to the 26cc sikk engines. but its only 2.0 hp

I plan on putting the sikk 26cc 4.5 hp engine in it. or maybe the 27cc but its only rated at 4.2 hp.

I wanted to ask what do you think would be a good tuned pipe to use with those engines?

And what would be a good prop to use with a 4.5hp sikk and this boat? Its about 58 inches long 15 inch beam and about 9 inches high. Might weigh in at 15 Lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched a cool shot of the real boat wiping out today on TV, I guess, look to see if the engine it comes with can be modded, along with a good pipe, and see if it will offset the cost of a new engine

It must be a .15 or .18 to run in the rtr class in both impba or namba.

Im not looking to run it in some class with other people. ;)

Just wanted some advise about the questions I asked. And being it came as an RTR originally. I figured this section was where I should post. Sorry if it seems it dosent belong here?

Even though I'll probably be removing the stock engine and putting in the 4.5hp upgrade one they sell.

in that hull since the pipe is enclosed I would stick to an aluminum pipe as they run cooler, mastons rc marine has a 2" band pipe combo(header flange pipe) for around 150$(good pipe ive run it) just check to see what offset header youll need , ive never run a cat that large so I cant say any of these is anything more than a guess-- from 6717/3 6518/3 7016/2 7016/3 first two numbers= diameter second two numbers= pitch last number how many blades the sikk 25.4cc(26) would be a good motor make sure you read up on the "how to's" of sikk motors so you dont end up with trouble from it as they have a couple issues that need fixed example jug gasket if its white its junk, stock engine mount rubbers are also junk and need upgraded.......Your best bet for help and info for a gas boat would be jims rc boat dock www.JRCBD.com

everyone seems to always jump to racing so I guess i will to ;) that hull would be great in an offshore class if you ever wanted to race it

Venom is claimin 53mph with just a swap of there hopped up powerplant 26cc 4.5 /12,500hp/rpm KWA engine!!!

Latest posts

Back