• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmutant

- 3 Mufflers - $25 each

- 4 "New" Novarossi Inboard 3.5 Cranks - $ 40 each

- Lawless Leg with Highjack Mount - $90

- Purple Highjack Mount - $30

- Various Lawless Adapters - $100

- Lawless Steering Arm - $25

Various Parts.jpg

Jon,

I will take the black carbon pipe and the Cooper pipe with the red cap on the stinger, and the three hijack motor mounts if they are for an OS lower unit, and all of the adapter plates and mounts, including the FE mount, less what David needs below. PM me the total price. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant quite see the writing on the package but I'm in need of an adaptor plate for my Nova to Lawless lower.

Can you take some more pictures and post.

Regards

Dave

No need for it to "get ugly". Not listed for sale in this ad & was sold in the ad it WAS listed in 4 hours before Ron posted.

Lol. This is a mixed up mess lol. Looks like several items showing in different posts. Im good with whatever. Just let me know what I got if anything once its all sorted out and how much I owe you. Thanks.

Ian other mounts are k&b/novarossi bolt pattern ley me no if want them also with lawless leg

sorry about that mr Shaw the the purple and black mount is the os but no pin if u still want the mount brand new total is 230.00 shipped paypal is [email protected]
Jon,Quick question, can you list out the items I am getting? I will take the mount without a pin, no problem. I saw another Cooper listed on another post so just wanted to verify the items I am getting and the prices for each so I can send the proper PayPal payment. Thank you.

- 3 Mufflers - $25 each

- 4 "New" Novarossi Inboard 3.5 Cranks - $ 40 each

- Lawless Leg with Highjack Mount - $90

- Purple Highjack Mount - $30

- Various Lawless Adapters - $100

- Lawless Steering Arm - $25
default_smile.png

I just want a hijack mount. I have K&B legs so that will work.

Will you ship to me in Western Australia? If not that is ok as I have an address in New Jersey you can send it too.

:). I`d prefer you to send it direct to me in Perth Western Australia 6024.Happy to pay shipping costs 1st class air is fine. I`ve never had a problem with it .

How can I get the money to you?

Cheers

Ian

If the Lawless Leg is for an OS Prop shaft, I will take it...plus the motor adaptors which are for David Kingston (send in one package)

Latest posts

Back