• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various parts from a gas mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I built a 46" Prather gas mono. bought most of parts from Bonzi Sports online. I want to sell the whole boat or part it out. Putting the motor from this boat in a new Cat. The boat is automotive jet black with 3 coats of clear. I am not sure what this stuff is worth offers welcome. I have pics of the boat if needed email your address I will send.

1 bonzi radio box with lid and servo tray and antenna mount

1 bonzi rudder assembly (green)

1 bonzi set stainless steel adjustable trim tabs (green)

1 bonzi fuel tank with aluminum screw cap 24 ounce

2 Prather turn fins

Just the hull empty itself 75.00 shipped

Hull is sold

Last edited by a moderator:
I built a 46" Prather gas mono. bought most of parts from Bonzi Sports online. I want to sell the whole boat or part it out. Putting the motor from this boat in a new Cat. The boat is automotive jet black with 3 coats of clear. I am not sure what this stuff is worth offers welcome. I have pics of the boat if needed email your address I will send.

2 Prather turn fins

can i have pics of the boat [email protected]

2 Prather turn fins

i will take the empty hull shipped $75.00 give me paypal info please

2 Prather turn fins

i will take the empty hull shipped $75.00 give me paypal info please
Shane paypal is [email protected]

2 Prather turn fins

payment sent on hull,shane

Back