• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various items for sale. cleaning out the shop.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

Well it is time to clean out the boat shop and raise some funds for other projects, With that said, I'm here is what i have up for sale.

1) Accu-Tech Cowl locks, new in bag, paid $8.00 selling for $6.00 plus shipping Sold ( Don Ferrette)

2) Speedmaster .187 strut bushing, new in bag, paid $5.00 sell for $3.00 plus shipping Sold ( Namba860)

3) **Project** 1/12 Pro Boat Miss Elam, it is actually a Miss Budweiser painted and decal-ed to replicate the Miss Elam. ( this was done before pro boat released their version of the Miss Elam)

Boat was painted with PPG primers and clear, House of Kolor Orange. Decals we done by Mike McKnight(Proline) Removed all hardware to converting this boat to Miss Vegas hardware. But i have too many unfinished projects. I will include everything in Photo #4 note that the 2 .15 Dynamite Engine ( original power plant) both need new connecting rods, and 1 might need a new piston and sleeve.

Hull has some minor damages like cracks around the verticals ans shoes. Will include photos of the minor cracking later in the week also it will need a new stuffing tube. I forgot to mention both servo are still in this boat, but no TX or RX.

I will also throw in 1 Y535 unfinished prop.

Price dropped $100 plus shipping.

For sale gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it is time to clean out the boat shop and raise some funds for other projects, With that said, I'm here is what i have up for sale.

1) Accu-Tech Cowl locks, new in bag, paid $8.00 selling for $6.00 plus shipping

2) Speedmaster strut bushing, new in bag, paid $5.00 sell for $3.00 plus shipping

3) **Project** 1/12 Pro Boat Miss Elam, it is actually a Miss Budweiser painted and decal-ed to replicate the Miss Elam. ( this was done before pro boat released their version of the Miss Elam)

Boat was painted with PPG primers and clear, House of Kolor Orange. Decals we done by Mike McKnight(Proline) Removed all hardware to converting this boat to Miss Vegas hardware. But i have too many unfinished projects. I will include everything in Photo #4 note that the 2 .15 Dynamite Engine ( original power plant) both need new connecting rods, and 1 might need a new piston and sleeve.

Hull has some minor damages like cracks around the verticals ans shoes. Will include photos of the minor cracking later in the week also it will need a new stuffing tube.

I will also throw in 1 Y535 unfinished prop.

Asking $120 plus shipping.

For sale gallery
IS THE STRUT BUSHING 3/16?

Last edited by a moderator:
If these are not sold I will take both-

1) Accu-Tech Cowl locks, new in bag, paid $8.00 selling for $6.00 plus shipping

2) Speedmaster .187 strut bushing, new in bag, paid $5.00 sell for $3.00 plus shipping

:)

both payment recieved, will ship out tomorrow or tuesday, will pm you when shipped.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back