Vacationville pics ??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Any idea were i can find some.I have a Pro boat Bud nitro 1/12th to convert to electric and it looked like the same hull minus the turbine intake add a Merlin or was it a rolls.Any help??? Thankyou.

It is an Allison, Dennis. A turbocharged Allison.

I'll try to find some of the many photos that I have seen on websites, in the past.

KW

So if any one knows,It is the same hull as the Bud boat ??How did that happen.I always like to read up on a prospective model.Thanks for the picks Kev and thankyou for the email troy.My Email addy is whitt19@msn .com

Dennis Whitt said:
So if any one knows,It is the same hull as the Bud boat ??How did that happen.I always like to read up on a prospective model.Thanks for the picks Kev and thankyou for the email troy.My Email addy is whitt19@msn .com
88680[/snapback]

The Bud team loaned the Coopers the moulds to build most of the boat. The engine well built straight up (no offset to the left)

Ralph

Ralph Kemp said:
Dennis Whitt said:
88680[/snapback]

The Bud team loaned the Coopers the moulds to build most of the boat. The engine well built straight up (no offset to the left)

Ralph

88720[/snapback]

What he said /\

there are some pictures of the U3 here: https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=42

Adam

Latest posts

Back