VAC 91 PIPE SUGGESTIONS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

Anyone have any pipe suggestions for a VAC 91 in an F Hydro? What has been working for you guys that are running the VAC 91?

Thanks

I've seen this being used with good results

CMB%20AB%2067%20-2.jpg

Either MAC 13cc or Leadin 13cc............You need a little help in the Power dept. ;)

Anyone have any pipe suggestions for a VAC 91 in an F Hydro? What has been working for you guys that are running the VAC 91?

Thanks
Rocky theres alot of talk about using 67 pipes on 90s to get more revs I have tried Andy Browns 80 parabolic pipes and they were sweet I am waiting o n Andy to finish my other pipes later this winter.

I just bought a set of Double AA 67s with the short stinger and they are sooper nice and rev better than the 80s Andy had me set them at 11.5" Do your reseach! I am real happy with thease Oh ya Im in 45 water temp they will work better in wormer water later Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys the factor here is Both of you are referring to twin application. The Question asked is for single.

IS there 2 different pipes or are the 67-80 parabolic pipes the same animal?

Rocky,

Call Mr Hobbs and get one of the new 67/80 parabolic pipes with the short stinger. I really like this pipe, and you will to.....

Cheers,

W

Back