• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

used Picco 45 with spare parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

This is a spare motor I have not ran for a while.

Motor ran great the last time I ran It.

Lots of spare parts included.

Asking $450.00

p-1.jpg

p-2.jpg

I will take the parts for $175.00 if you sell the engine. & thats more than you were asking

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocky,

If the .45 VAC and .91 are part of the spare parts package I'll take it all. Lol Have a great Christmas buddy.

Ron

Hard to see inside that engine from here??
default_huh.png
default_huh.png

Ron,

I better keep those motors. Maybe Santa Claus will bring me some new motors for Christmas.

Merry Christmas Ron

Joe,

You just need to buy it all and ad another motor to your collection.

You could give it to Marge for Christmas. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want just the motor for $300.00??

Then Mr. Twin can have the parts

Not much modification. Exhaust is at about 183 degrees. Pretty close to factory. Been stored for about 2 years

Put bearings in and run it.

Alot of new spare parts also

I went through the motor today. Very clean and still has some bump at TDC.

Any Interest?

Rocky, Ship me that engine if charles dont come thru.. Joe Warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Collierville TN 38017

If I don't here from Charles by tomorrow morning the motor is heading to Memphis.

Papa Joe will own another Picco Motor

Thanks

I am glad to see somebody get it . I found all my parts for my motors , But was going to get this also !
default_cool.png

Joe

I have A Black head , motor ,And blue head , silver case with new 2011 piston and sleeve ,Frank Orlic ,

And black case motor ,with parts ,!!!

But if you want me to split it with you ,Be glad to to help out . I know you have a lot of them ,!!

Be glad to help out .

Ty

Latest posts

Back