• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used K .67 FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Up for sale is a used K .67. I did not run this motor, it came from a whole sale lot I recently picked up from an estate sale in the area. That being said, i did take the motor apart for inspection, and the motor looks like it was not used much. It has great compression, bearings look good and overall looks great. Here is a link to photos of the motor inside and out:

https://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/Misc/For-Sale/i-2NZRLMV

The engine comes with a header, collet for 1/4 square drive, an OS 9B card (needle is cut for remote needle), custom fitting adapter for the OS 9B carb, remote needle valve and fuel filter. I am asking $350 plus $15 for shipping, PayPal only and shipped to CONUS only. MOTOR IS SOLD To get this item you need to respond to the thread, no pms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David

what would standard first class international postage be to Australia ,

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Back