• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used 21 sgx ATR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I am selling my 21 eagle sgx, I hate to but I really need the funds.

2 ea Mac 21's, 3 props, extra set of booms and sponsons. This is a really competive boat just add your ex and rx pack and go, $1,750.00 shipped USA.

I have been working on it. Iw and my pictures seem to be in an argument lol. I am working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spent a lot of time with this boat at the lake and it run very well there are a few videos floating around here of it.

293apmg.jpg

Here's a partial give me a few and I will post more

Bill, the engines are spoken for if I split, Whitch I will be doing in the morning.

I will post a price then on the hull.

I gotta see a pic of this deal.... this boat has gotta be badass.
It IS badass! It was built by John Brown as his personal boat. John takes no short cuts. John never ran the boat and we sold it to Jeremy. Jeremy dialed it in and has won a bunch of races with it. I think he said the boat has never dumped, not once.

engines sold.

hull,hardware, servos, extra booms and sponsons, 3 props shaft, tank, needle.

$900 shipped USA

just add you rx,rx pack and engine pipe combo and go.

Currently the best deal going for a boat this week on I/W.

This boat is a GENUINE, complete John Brown build!

Alright guys one and only price drop for a great running boat at ridiculously low $750 shipped in USA.

hull, hardware, props, servos, extra booms and sponsons, tank and 3rd channel needle.

Jeremy

I can split further, no servos, no shaft and no props.

$600 shipped usa-hull hardware, tank,needle valve extra booms and sponsons.

I can split further, no servos, no shaft and no props.

$600 shipped usa-hull hardware, tank,needle valve extra booms and sponsons.
For that price I'll buy it back from you Jeremy....if nobody steps up real soon!

We put well over $300 worth of time in the paint work alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back