UPDATED Class List Dashwheel Sprint "3" IMPBA District-2 June 23rd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

2013.plaque.jpg

The Southern Ontario Model Boat Club will be hosting the 3rd Annual "Dashwheel Sprint" this year on June 23rd at Tilbury Ontario’s Northside Park. This is a beautiful race site in a municipal park with a walking trail, and lots of pit and parking available. This year we are offering the following classes but if we have enough interest in other classes we can add or subtract as required. We again will offer all racers a free lunch at the "Dashwheel Diner”. Please respond to me by email me at [email protected] or post here with the classes that you intend or would like to run so that we can get a handle on the trophies and the racers lunch. You can download a race application from our club website just click on the download button; you can prepay or just pay at the race. Supervised open water on Saturday from noon till 5 pm.

http://southernontar...rint/4575930575

Classes:

Sport-40

1/8 Scale

B Hydro

D Hydro

Open Mono

Open Rigger

Thunderboat

LSG27 - Cat

LSG27 - Mono

LSG27 - Sport Hydro

Crackerbox

Gas Rigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tony, Nice to see Bryan's name on an entry list again. Tell him to break out the mono and we can have some fun. See you soon. Ron

Tony,

Add me to the following classes:

B Hydro DSM

Sport 40 DSM

!/8th Scale -DSM

Thanks

Bert Dygert

IMPBA #16203

Updated we could use some help in B Hydro, and the open classes.

Day-3 (5).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back