Unknown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Psycho

Hallo,

ich bin neu hier! Mir wurde empfohlen hier in diesem Forum nach dem Bauplan für dieses Boot zu fragen!

Hiermit Frage ich nun wer einen Bauplan für das auf den Foto zu sehende Boot hat!

Mir gefällt dieses Boot und ich würde mir gern so ein Boot bauen, fals jemand die Baupläne Hat wäre ich Ihm sehr verbunden wenn er diese mit mir teilen würde!

Danke schon mal im Voraus!

MFG

1604538_10152724657729754_6820562103401303748_n.jpg

You need to type English if you can. I understand a little German but not that much. But if your looking at that boat. Don Pickert did a boat like that about 40 years ago.

You need to type English if you can. I understand a little German but not that much. But if your looking at that boat. Don Pickert did a boat like that about 40 years ago.
Hello

I"ll help

Using translator app on my phone

Question is

I like this boat and I would like to build me a boat, dose someone have the blueprints I would appreciate him if he would share them with me!

Thanks in advance!

MFG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure that Don still has the pattern for the boats he built. But getting it from him maybe a little hard. This boat came out right before he design the outrigger or about the same time I am thinking. There is a picture of Don in the IMPBA site under Hall of Fame. It shows him starting one of those boats.

I am sure that Don still has the pattern for the boats he built. But getting it from him maybe a little hard. This boat came out right before he design the outrigger or about the same time I am thinking. There is a picture of Don in the IMPBA site under Hall of Fame. It shows him starting one of those boats.
Übersetzung

Ich bin sicher, dass Don hat immer noch das Muster für die Boote baute. Aber immer es ihm vielleicht ein wenig hart. Dieses Boot kam kurz bevor er Design der Ausleger oder etwa zur gleichen Zeit, denke ich. Es gibt ein Bild von Don im IMPBA Website unter Hall of Fame. Es zeigt ihn ab einer jener Boote

Actually this boat came out after Don Pinckert produced many riggers including, but not limited to the "Gator", the "Ground Effects Machine" and also after the Coyote had first hit the market. If I remember correctly, the sponsons where molded in Glass. I am sure there were never any actual plans, just plugs, molds and patterns.

The boat ran fine, but was not a big success. I suppose very few were built.

I built a similar boat in 1994 with Picco 90 power. It ran very nice, but did not have the speed of a standard rigger. It could have been improved, but I did not work with it past a couple of test days.

cool hull non the less, I got a pinkert coyote 40 back in 1984 but never built it, I dont even know where the kit is, must be buried in my parents basement, need to go through that dungeon, I do have my old dumas mono sorcerer in my sig. unbuilt.lol

Übersetzung

Ich bin sicher, dass Don hat immer noch das Muster für die Boote baute. Aber immer es ihm vielleicht ein wenig hart. Dieses Boot kam kurz bevor er Design der Ausleger oder etwa zur gleichen Zeit, denke ich. Es gibt ein Bild von Don im IMPBA Website unter Hall of Fame. Es zeigt ihn ab einer jener Boote
Holy cow what a bad translation
default_biggrin.png

Yep sometimes the translator does not work to well. I have had that problem for years translating tech. doc. to English.

Andy I am sure your right on that one. Been to many years and you were a lot closer than we were running in the same lakes he did. So you were able to see all of his ideas.

Übersetzung

default_biggrin.png
Sorry about that

Übersetzung

default_biggrin.png
Sorry about that
No worries Ken

Overall you will understand the meaning.Some hick ups here and there. I had the same problems when i ran german text thru bubble fish translator years ago
default_biggrin.png

Wish u guys a nice Labor Day weekend

Alex

i also had one of these boats in the early 90s....did not know it was one of Don Pinckerts designs ...what was the name of the hull????...the president of my washington dc club passed away and i was given a Gator and this hull with the long sponsons it was powered by a os mox 46 vrm engine very fast... but i lost it in a storage bin when i became homeless...wish i could have saved it though because it was very fast

Back