unknown receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will only work with FLYSKY equipment . I have a two channel transmitter and three rec ,they work good for me but arnt compatable with any thing else to my knowlege, spectrum futaba walkera. at 36 bucks a pop and a 2.4 gig radio good enough for play toys my comp boats are all spectrum, my helis are all walkeraairplanes are futaba ,just worked out that way

My son bought one and a radio for his rc truck and they work ok but the range was only about 75 yards before it would lose radio contact. You get what you pay for........

OK I did order one ,And I do run trucks on a banked clay oval. I will try it on a short course truck this winter. I can test the distance on my street. I will test it. let you know. My boating is done this season. Leaves a falling fast.

Charles, if you're only getting 75 yds. range with a flysky brand tx & rx, something's wrong. travis & i have 2 3 channel & 1 2 channel tx's & 7 3 channel rx's. we can run our cars, trucks or boats virtually out of site & maintain control. we run the looooong course in the front (20 acre) pasture.

The one that is pictured isn't really a flysky receiver, it looks very similar but its the hobby king's economy line( chinese clone of a clone). The radio resembles a futaba until you pick it up, its so light feels almost empty. I have a FS3ch radio and its every bit as good as my Futaba radios.

Back