uh oh, jerry's got a novapoopy gettin' ready

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh gee Tim, I thought you would say something like,, "your going to run that pipe" or "you going to run that prop",

I'm disappointed :( ,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to run that prop? :lol:

You're going to run that pipe? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try a 40 x53 /2 to start with and go up from there ;)

Bryan ran the SPP on his 7M last weekend at 225 to start of rear cone and it looked promising. Early days yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to run that prop? :lol:

You're going to run that pipe? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try a 40 x53 /2 to start with and go up from there ;)

Bryan ran the SPP on his 7M last weekend at 225 to start of rear cone and it looked promising. Early days yet.
:D

I thought you'd spot that prop, it is a 40x53, and thats SPP's TD21NR pipe in there with the silencer removed.

But I don't think my headers long enough for 225mm,, have to use V-ger's header I think its longer.

Looks good Jerry,

what model Nova is it,

cheers Luca
The Top21-7M,,, this engine has a crowned or domed piston with a dish (was quite a surprise), since many in Australia

have a flat piston with the same angled squishband button I have. I don't really consider this a big problem, the button

fits the piston pretty well and have two of the same button. I'll just turn one down following the the squish angle until I

get the buzz I want,, should be fun :)

Nice looking build Jerry.... I came up with 39.4 mm c/line of header to header end on mine..... first generation SPP that I got from TunnelBill...... on a WC SS, now, though..... He gained my exact air cooled version you have and made a serious contender outta it.....

I had, and why, it seemed better charging to the pipe with the bigger belly pipes, read old school Irwin stamped...... the SPP NR 21 I have, works well, but, has to have the HEAT.

I circle around the 442, cut, and cupped up..... and the 640 way reduced, and the work continues......

Hang onto it man, because when mine hit, I almost sought more boat....... Minnesota conversion?...... J dub internals?...... good luck Mike

Nice looking build Jerry.... I came up with 39.4 mm c/line of header to header end on mine..... first generation SPP that I got from TunnelBill...... on a WC SS, now, though..... He gained my exact air cooled version you have and made a serious contender outta it.....

I had, and why, it seemed better charging to the pipe with the bigger belly pipes, read old school Irwin stamped...... the SPP NR 21 I have, works well, but, has to have the HEAT.

I circle around the 442, cut, and cupped up..... and the 640 way reduced, and the work continues......

Hang onto it man, because when mine hit, I almost sought more boat....... Minnesota conversion?...... J dub internals?...... good luck Mike
well I have a small colony of reduced 640's,, the TT lower with any 21 mounted like them props.

I scored a stamped Irwin on here a month or two ago, been a long time since I had one. Use to give them away helping out new boaters, prolly had a dozen of'm in my life if ya put'em all together.

Latest posts

Back