• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TWIN RIGGER MATCHED PROP SETS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

Guys,

I have bought a large stash of ABC props from a racer that has gotten out of boat racing due to economics = job loss. He was a hydro/rigger racer and ran all sizes, including twin riggers. I have a number of sets of matched rigger props for sale and all came sharpened and balanced. They are as follows:

H - 45 (1 pair)

H - 48 (1 pair) - SOLD

67X114 (2 pairs) Almost identical to the 1667 - BOTH SOLD

2616 (1 pair)

2714 ( 1 pair)

2716 (1 pair)

2814 (1 pair)

Prices are $65.00 a set, shipped in the lower 48. Will ship overseas at a higher shipping cost.

S - 40 3 blade set - highly polished and beautiful set. Priced at 75.00, shipped.

I have one additional set about the size of the H-45 that the numbers are not readable. They are ABC's. Priced at 50.00 shipped. - SOLD

I will NOT split up these sets as they are matched. I have a large number of single props that will be posted very soon that include some of these above but most are single props. Very few pairs and none that are matched for a twin.

Reply via e mail to my e mail account of [email protected] ONLY. First one that comes in get them. Payment within 7 days by MO, cash (your risk), bank draft and Paypal with 4% fee to be paid by the buyer.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
I have bought a large stash of ABC props from a racer that has gotten out of boat racing due to economics. He was a hydro/rigger racer and ran all sizes, including twin riggers. I have a number of sets of matched rigger props for sale and all came sharpened and balanced. They are as follows:

H - 45 (1 pair)

H - 48 (1 pair)

67X114 (2 pairs)

2616 (1 pair)

2714 ( 1 pair)

2716 (1 pair)

2814 (1 pair)

Prices are $70.00 a set, shipped in the lower 48. Will ship overseas at a higher shipping cost.

Reply via e mail to my e mail account of [email protected] ONLY. First one that comes in get them. Payment within 7 days by MO, cash (your risk), bank draft and Paypal with 4% fee to be paid by the buyer.

John
I'll take the H48's, you have an e-mail.

Guys,
I have bought a large stash of ABC props from a racer that has gotten out of boat racing due to economics. He was a hydro/rigger racer and ran all sizes, including twin riggers. I have a number of sets of matched rigger props for sale and all came sharpened and balanced. They are as follows:

H - 45 (1 pair)

H - 48 (1 pair)

67X114 (2 pairs)

2616 (1 pair)

2714 ( 1 pair)

2716 (1 pair)

2814 (1 pair)

Prices are $70.00 a set, shipped in the lower 48. Will ship overseas at a higher shipping cost.

John

Man you're quick on the draw ! :lol:

Guys,

H - 45 (1 pair)

H - 48 (1 pair)

67X114 (2 pairs)

2616 (1 pair)

2714 ( 1 pair)

2716 (1 pair)

2814 (1 pair)

John

Man you're quick on the draw ! :lol:
Ya gotta be around here! :p

I'll take the h45's with the non readable numbers. Sent you an email.

Thanks,

Cliff

Guys,
I have bought a large stash of ABC props from a racer that has gotten out of boat racing due to economics = job loss. He was a hydro/rigger racer and ran all sizes, including twin riggers. I have a number of sets of matched rigger props for sale and all came sharpened and balanced. They are as follows:

H - 45 (1 pair)

H - 48 (1 pair) -SOLD

67X114 (2 pairs) Almost identical to the 1667

2616 (1 pair)

2714 ( 1 pair)

2716 (1 pair)

2814 (1 pair)

S - 40 3 blade set - highly polished and beautiful set. Priced at 85.00, shipped.

I have one additional set about the size of the H-45 that the numbers are not readable. They are ABC's. Priced at 50.00 shipped. - SOLD

I will NOT split up these sets as they are matched. I have a large number of single props that will be posted very soon that include some of these above but most are single props. Very few pairs and none that are matched for a twin.

John

Back to the top. Get them while they are cheap.

Prices reduced as noted in the first post. Extremely low price for a twin set.

Latest posts

Back