Twin Jag Resto

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kish

Almost finsihed restoring an original Jag Twin B) .

Tim K

med_gallery_825_142_193343.jpg

Sweet!!!! More Pics please! I'm thinking about putting together a little CMDi/Andy Brown history page. A few Original Jag photos would be a great addition.

BTW- We probably still have the patterns for that boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Boat B) what size of engines??

Allan

It's a 60/80 with Picco 80's in it.

Sweet!!!! More Pics please! I'm thinking about putting together a little CMDi/Andy Brown history page. A few Original Jag photos would be a great addition.

BTW- We probably still have the patterns for that boat.
Thanks Andy will post more pics soon , use what ever pics you want..

Do you have the original template for the turnfin ?

Very nice Tim! :D

Thanks Terry see yah in open hydro next year :D

Very nice, Tim. What brand is the .20 boat, in the picture? Looking forward to more photos of your twin Jaguar. Richard D

Nice Jag Tim Bob Fergeson has new turn fins for the Jag.

Thanks Ty

I may have to try Bob the boat didn't come with the original turn fin , maybe someone out there has one , also would love to get the original rudder as well.

Tim K

Thanks Ty

I may have to try Bob the boat didn't come with the original turn fin , maybe someone out there has one , also would love to get the original rudder as well.

Tim K

Tim,

I may have the rudder assembly and can fix you up with turn fins if you have no luck else where...........Bob

Thanks Ty

Tim K

Tim,

I may have the rudder assembly and can fix you up with turn fins if you have no luck else where...........Bob

I am interested in both Bob maybe send me a PM if you find the rudder assembly.

Thanks Tim

Does anyone know what the original Tidewater rudder assembly was for this boat , dimensions?

Thanks Tim

Does anyone know what the original Tidewater rudder assembly was for this boat , dimensions?

Thanks Tim
It was 1" wide. I'll look to see if we still have set-up sheets. I think I found turn fin templates, but I have to confirm that I have the final version for that boat.

Hey Tim,

We still have our Twin-90 Jag - I believe it was the first twin Jag that John built.

I will take some pics and post them...

Your boats look great!

Steve Pas

Latest posts

Back