• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin-Craft Mono .67 OPS/ Seaducer 60/80 CMB.67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

T/C HULL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT- OPS .67 /CMB CAM-2000 .67 AND SEADUCER 60/80 STILL AVAIL- PM REASONABLE OFFERS

Twin-Craft Mono - 44 inch boat. All hardware included- turn fins- adjustable trim tabs-strut-rudder.Motor mounts - Radio box- servos(2) switch and antenna. Prop/flexshaft and coupler . Also can include a very nice RACE READY OPS .67-Less than 1 tank run in motor. lost my job last week(merry christmas)-so the extra toys have to go. Nice boat in very good condition. Needs your radio-fuel tank and pipe to be RTR with motor.

Would like to see $100.00 shipped (US only) without motor-

$325.00 shipped (US-only) with motor. Will ship elsewere for the cost difference in shipping.

Also considering selling a Brand New 60/80 Seaducer-Red with White bottom- All hardware included (rudder-pipe bracket installed-stuff tube hole drilled-nothing else done yet) Push rods -stuff tube-servo's Flex shaft ect ect ect. CMB .67 Cam 2000- purple head motor- in good shape. Fat belly CMB pipe, header incl. Open to reasonable offers.

6sb78cn.jpg

6y07d42.jpg

85dagyu.jpg

72qn2ub.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man!!! Sorry to hear that buddy, you have anything lined up on a back burner or are you hunting like me???? Best of luck with it, the market sucks right now. If i had the cash I would buy the duecer but like you i'm kinda tight right now...

Good Luck, Have a Merry Christmas,

Zach

Thanks Zach- Same boat as you so to speak- bad time of year for my type of work.

I would make someone a good deal on the Seaducer if interested- hate to see it go- but food and bills take a front seat- :(

Curt reply sent on the TwinCraft ...Let me know.

TWINCRAFT HULL ONLY SOLD PENDING PAYMENT-

see revised add

Back