• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin 21 Roadrunner..........Sold, thanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Complete less engines,pipes, and props. No rx or tx but all the servos are in place. Metal tanks and 3rd channel needles built in. The shafts are square ended, and I'll include the 2 square drive for the engines. 300 shipped to the lower 48 only obo. You tell me what it's worth.

twin 21

twin 21

Last edited by a moderator:
umm....The first link is to a photo of my twin. :unsure:

... it's NOT for sale. ;)

-Buck-

When I click the first link it comes up as "No image to display". A picture of nothing. The second link works just fine.

~James

OK,

I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll take the little twin :D :lol:

It is a neat little boat.Serves no real race purpose, but just cute

Pay-Pal Mike?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK,I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pay-Pal Mike?
LMAO!!!!! Honestly Walt if it wasn't for having to put a new motor & trans in the Suburban in the last couple months it probably would have wound up here. I mean hey, it's a twin ......... :D

OK,I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pay-Pal Mike?
LMAO!!!!! Honestly Walt if it wasn't for having to put a new motor & trans in the Suburban in the last couple months it probably would have wound up here. I mean hey, it's a twin ......... :D

Still LMAO here too.....

I'm going to sell a bunch of stuff, now that's 2 less motors I have to sell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walt,

Let me know what you are going to sell from your collection?

You have quite a few nice pieces.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back