Twin 21 rigger measurements.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Looking for the inside width of the tub, as well as what mounts are being used for the motors, and finally what are most of the twin 21 riggers running weight wise?

Thanks.

Looking for the inside width of the tub, as well as what mounts are being used for the motors, and finally what are most of the twin 21 riggers running weight wise?

Thanks.
The inside width of my 21 RR twin is exactly 4".

With a center line bulk head, I'm using 2 sets of CMDi 21 hydro mounts.

I don't have a weight on mine, and it's all apart right now.Can't help you on that one.

got any pics of yours?? Im running a set of novarossi marine .28's
Mine was set up for NRs when I got it, but now I'm setting it up for a pair of little Macs.

It's all apart for refurb and paint now but I'll get pics when it's done. If their is anything specific you need, just ask.

got any pics of yours?? Im running a set of novarossi marine .28's
Mine was set up for NRs when I got it, but now I'm setting it up for a pair of little Macs.

It's all apart for refurb and paint now but I'll get pics when it's done. If their is anything specific you need, just ask.

hardware placement on the transom, turn fin location, CG % as well as props... I know the NR's have better torque then the 21 long strokes i had planed, so i figured a set of 1455's would be a start? I think im going to run a set of the new square wave carbon pipes.

I can measure the hole locations in the tub if that'll work. I really don't plan on working on it for a while,It's completly apart and pretty far back on my list right now, so I really couldn't give you the CG.

That's probably not a bad selection for props. Andy did a set of 1450s @3.7 for my Macs. You'll have a bit more torque so it should be able to pull the 1455s.

Jons square wave pipe is a great little pipe. I have a couple of them and have one on my B sport hydro SAW boat with an Orlic NR and that thing is wicked fast. It runs way..... faster than the record. I can't wait until Flint in the fall.

But I do really like the pipe. I also have the muffled one on my Blackbird Hydro, but haven't run it yet. Probably this weekend.

Looking forward to this build, Its based on the TAZT Rigger me and Taylor came up with.

Back