turn fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I don't want to buy off e-bay, what is the best way of getting a hold of one of these turn fins.

Thanks Mr. Thomas! I needed a .45 turn fin and I did buy a .21 for a good price but it looks too small any way thanks for the listing link.

If you live near the East coast check out Dick Tynddall's sport 40 turn fin designed just for the Phil Thomas hull. He can be found on this forum.

bsmtboy2 said:
If you live near the East coast check out Dick Tynddall's sport 40 turn fin designed just for the Phil Thomas hull. He can be found on this forum.
94553[/snapback]

You dont have to live on the east coast they work real well here too.

VIRGINIA CRAFTSMAN

DICK TYNDALL 8151 SAWYER LANE MECHANICSVILLE, VA 23111

r/[email protected]

While we are talking turn fins I have a good stainless steel curved blade and L mount for the Super Sport45 too.

Any of these will work real well on your boat.

If you wanted to contact Cathy or David directly, you could write to them in the "Ask the Seller a Question" in eBay. Now if we could find someone that sells them pre-sharpened as that can be a hassle, especially at the curve in the fin.

What would you use on a SXD .45 Drag hydro converted to sport racing?

Would it be good to mount the fin on the left side?

Good information here for me building my first Hydro.

I also am looking for a turn fin that would be good on a .90 rigger, any help is greatly appreciated!

Joe Reese said:
What would you use on a SXD .45 Drag hydro converted to sport racing? Would it be good to mount the fin on the left side?

Good information here for me building my first Hydro.

I also am looking for a turn fin that would be good on a .90 rigger, any help is greatly appreciated!

94745[/snapback]

the turn fin usually is mounted onthe right sponson out to the edge of the ride pad if possible.

The tyndall fin is sharpend and polished ready to run.

You may find a 90 turn fin at CMDI fro the SG hydros or at Tidewater boats.

What is TINDALL ?

I got the other paid for now all I need is .90 fin and mounts for the .45 fin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back