Turn fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C.G. said:
Does any one know who made the turn fin seen in the attached picture.  If so where can I find one?
Thanks

80156[/snapback]

Looks like it could be home made....Wouldn't be hard to make....

Very nice scale. I remember when Dave Villwolk won with the Coors Dry here after Chip and the Miss Bud went up and over in turn 1. Is that boat yours?

Adam

Thanks for the input guys, and no the boat is not mine. I agree though that it would be a nice addition to any fleet

I believe that boat belongs to Dale Strothers of UNW. If I'm note mistaken, (and it wouldnt surprise anyone if I was) he is now running a Hughs turn fin. (Not the one pictured).

Last edited:
I have a big brand new spare blade if you need to buy one. Thing is I can't remember if when I bought it if it was a Phil Thomas blade or Mike HUghes blade?

$25 plus shipping. It's new no holes drilled no filling yet on it either.

57fairlane500 said:
I believe that boat belongs to Dale Strothers of UNW. If I'm note mistaken, (and it wouldnt surprise anyone if I was) he is now running a Hughs turn fin. (Not the one pictured).
80779[/snapback]

Yes the boat does belong to Dale, that picture was taken several years ago. Dale and Jerry Logan built it out glass. The turn fin is home made and worked very well.

Ralph

UNW treasurer

Back