Tunnels from Europe/Update 3 groups

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

The First group:

Some great boats from my Dutch friend's in the Netherlands.

Photo's are from Xtreme RC Boats and Oscars Sport Bikes and Powerboats,

The Second group:

From Hydro-Marine in Germany

The Third group:

Slikcraft R/C in Holland

First pic is Oscar and Jim's Schink F-1's

Re:Tunnels from Europe

Pic1

a1.jpg

Re:Tunnels from Europe

Second group is from Hydro-Marine in Germany

The Skater series:

Skater1.jpg

Re:Tunnels from Europe/Updated.....

Third group:

Slikcraft R/C tunnels and Outboards:

slik1.jpg

Hope you dont mind me adding this pic of the Slickcraft tunnels...i will delete the post if you ask me to :)

slikcraft1a.jpg

Nice one Kris, ;) Im' gonna size it down a bit for our viewers on dialup,

I added the line that makes it display.

Thanks Man,

Gene ;D

So far I really like the Schink F-1, But I must say a 3.5 Skater has drawn my eye.

PJ, I dont have a clue ??? Maybe one of our friends in Europe can help us out with that one.

Gene ;D

pipe1a.jpg

I like dat orange one.....and the whole darn Slater series.....and the lil' Mercury engine by itself [is it standard to have a covering on the engines over there?]....

okay, dont say it, i like them all!!!

Joe

Anybody from the East side of 'the big pond' know what pipe that is? Kinda looks like a heli pipe, the way it wraps around the engine.

Here is a little better pic:

Gene ;D

Yes it is a heli pipe. Don't knwo the manufacturers name. I believe it is from Germany. I have a better pic somewere. I will search for it and place it overhere.

About the engine covers: there are a few tunnels overhere and i think 50% of them like a scale look on there tunnels. Me to but I don't like the extra weight added on the wrong site of the cg and you have bad acces to your engine. So I don't use them myself.

Back