Tunnel Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a small wood-stuff that I converted to electric and it is by far the best race water hull out there imo. Our electric speeds are a bit faster than nitro stock class is what I have been told.

i am very impressed with my 21 vision excellent fit and finish...handles great with a os 21...bob

harold,

all boats above are good boats, i'v seen them all run. contact the builders of each and ask q's.

i believe you are running a k&b, so find out witch one will run the best with your motor. sport or piped?

tim

GUNS, GUNS, GUNS..

My favorite quote from RoboCop

Grim
UH OH !!!!!!!!!!!! RAPUNZEL RAPUNZEL,,,,,,,,,, Nub made me say it. :D

Your cold weather made it here, hope all is well Mike. Hearl put shaving cream in my toothpaste at Fall Nats. Mafia turns on itself, news at eleven.........

your kidding... its like a lion eating its cubs..

Its likey to get worce before it gets better..

Grim

What are the three best 3.5 nitro tunnel hull boats out there?
The best is the one that suits your driving style and setup capabilities. Kind of on any given day type of deal as no one hull will make you a 100% Winner. I like all the afore mentioned but take a good look at the Vision for an all around sport or full mod hull. Has done well and won heats at every major race entered. Placed in the top 3 at the worlds and brought home a US-1 plus a "Sport" winner at the Internats. This all with OS power and no super engines.

Mic

Back