TUNNEL 1/4 SCALE + K&b 16.44CC(1.0 cu.in.)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CARLOS LUIS

I want to know your opinion or experience about this combo, TUNNEL 1/4 SCALE (AEROMARINE) + K&b 16.44CC(1.0 cu.in.), I would like to go fast and i saw this engine has more rpm than the Zenoah.

Many thanks for your post. :D

Without some good mods that big K&B will not deliver what you are looking for. Yes that engine is rated at a lot of RPM but on one of those big tunnels you would never see it with the motor in its stock factory form.

Hi Anthony420, the engine of the video is Quickdraw not zenoah...

quickdraw is more fast..!!

Jose.

A cc, m&d etc. will be just about as fast. Top zens make about 6.5-6.7hp a quickdraw about 7.25 not too much difference. I believe the lower units for gas are atleast 1300 (new). Actually I think it's 1800

Last edited by a moderator:
You`ll find that 1582.00 plus shipping was what it cost me for the lower 6 weeks ago.

I am seeing some lower units for 300 brandnew(reasonable!)The best motor in my oppinion would be a quickdraw 25ht they are purpose built motor's not converted weedeater motor's. Not that there's anything wrong with that beacause in a dragcat both the qd 25ht and a zenoah are only 2mph apart and doing over 80 on gps Also the qd 25ht uses a zenoah piston and is alot cheaper to rebuilt if you break it.

WWW.QUICKDRAWENGINES.COM
The above lower is a PowerPete 2 Brothers Lower. I have a CC Pro Mod for power, and Johan from germany Pipe. I have switched from the Modified predator Hull to the Ossi Hull. Hope to have it in the water this weekend.

CC is definately 1 of, if not the best motor modder around. They just realeased a 6.8hp stroker motor(piston port)for cars

But is 900bucks. Ouch!

I don't have any 1/5th scale tunnels. But if I was to choose. I would take the one in my video obove. Only thing is that it doesn't seem to corner correctly in the vid. It's trimmed right in the straights but is not handling like it should. It might be a tad over trimmed or need a 3rd channel trim servo setup?

Latest posts

Back